Gopro hd video

Great vid!

I loved the music which made me chuckle. Was particularly impressed that you managed to get the change of tempo to coincide with the change of trim. Really reflects how you feel as you relax into the flight!

Ian.

Hi Dan,the video took about 1 1/2 hours to edit on a free program I found on the interweb (videopad video editor) but this was my first time using it. As for where in Germany this was filmed it was a little known part of Bavaria called the Schloss Buckland Filleigh near Flat Top territory. Must go....... Broadsword is calling Dannyboy.

Alistair

Great film but no hd, download Cyberlink PowerDirector 8 and then give me a shout for a 'special' code. Its dead easy to use, even a buffoon like me can use it and it keeps everything in perfect HD and uploads it directly to youtube!

Malc

Nice one Ali. Makes a pleasant change to watch a nice sedate video, with no wingtip drags or SATs. Just one correction to your last post. NOT near Flat-Top territory any more......Now I fly the Nucleon you are placed well and truly in that territory. Will buzz over soon and let you take it up

Dave