Paramotor Customer Service is non existent

duncan_burdorf

Not neccessarily, I have just been doing this sport for a fairly long time. I have 3 motors at the moment (1 low, 1 mid and 1 high hang point) and 6 wings (reflex and non reflex from 16 meters to 41 meters from 4 different manufacturers). I love the variety that I can achieve by trying different wing/motor combos and the fact that I can choose the right kit for that particular day.

It's a good job you're not over here in France Fanman, every wing/motor combination should have a separate registration.

As the identification letters/numbers go on the wing I'm really not sure how alternative motor combinations are dealt with. I guess for the pilots that have multiple motors a bit of rule bending occurs :o

Cheers,

Alan

Dudek ReActionTST 29

Fresh Breeze Airboss (Solo)

Previous Posts: 739 (logged as Alan K)

• 1 month later...

Duncan:

You may like to compare my experiences with a remarkably similar [i.e.identical] business that remains nameless:

Board index » People » Paramotor Training Blogs>>The Great Train[ing] Robbery

I'm saving up for my parajet.

Regards

Felix

Hi Felix,

I read your post with great interest and may I say that I'm shocked! I noticed that this was some time ago and wonder how you got on since then. Have you had more training since then or did you DIY it? Is the school still in business?

Although I appreciate your decision not to mention names I cant but help think that companies and people who undergo these sorts of fraudulent business tactics should be named and shamed as this is the only way to warn other newbies and hits the scum where it hurts (In their wallet)

If I had been put in your position I think that I would have preferred a more hand-on approach rather than legal action! :twisted:

Keep up the naming and shaming :!: