NOT FOR PROFIT, The club, and the online shop. PLEASE READ!

All,

From Tuesday morning at 09:00 ALL profit from the Online shop will go towards the club funds. I am basically giving the shop to the club as a working business in order to help it grow.

I just can't wait for the official not-for-profit status so I can go on a proper fund raising mission!

To make it clear...

I will no longer own the PMC, it will be owned by it's 'paying' members and officers, every single penny raised at fly-ins, from the online shop, and any other events the activities committee can come up with will be paid into the PMC account.

The funds will be managed by the committee who will be acting in the best interest of it's members.

The constitution is almost ready which explains how we are going to operate as a not for profit club in more detail.

This is very exciting stuff, please don't think that we just went all commercial... it's quite the opposite.

I can also give you my word that not one member of the committee will be drawing pay from the club, this is often a downfall with clubs and associations and we don't want to fall in to that one.

SW :D

• 2 weeks later...