Instructors course trainee pilots needed.

All,

As you may know, we are running an instructors course from from the 08th of August in the UK (near Swindon)

The last week of the course, from (Monday the 16th until Sunday the 22nd) requires that the instructors have trainee pilots to teach.

Experience from the last course shows that although we can not guarantee you will complete the PPG1 training in this short time, you can expect a very high standard of training being delivered by a very keen trainee instructor who in turn is being coached by a PMC qualified instructor/examiner. We can arrange completion of your PPG training after the course if required at (no extra cost)

Anyone can go for this, but all must be PRE FIRST FLIGHT to join the course.

If you are interested in being one of the trainee pilots please get in touch ASAP.

Cost TBC but will be amazing value for the best possible training, in the best possible place!

SW :D

...Anyone can go for this, but all must be PRE FIRST FLIGHT to join the course.

If you are interested in being one of the trainee pilots please get in touch ASAP.

Hi Simon - I would definitely be interested in this

And great news on the new training location by the way ! Blimey things are moving along at a pace :wink:

Andy

Yes OK...

Price is: £400 per head.

Dates are 110% confirmed.

Hours of training to be expected are from 08:00 until 20:00 With early 'outdoor' training, mid day lunch and 'indoor' training and then back out in the field for evening training.

The location is Membury Airfield so (apart from the people who I have told I will arrange accommodation for) you will need to arrange that or be prepared for very long days.

You are not joining the army of course... so you can call it a day when ever you like, but this course / opportunity is best suited to people who 'want' to get it done and get in the air. You will get 100% dedication from your trainee instructors I am sure of it, so offering the same back for 1 week will offer you the best possible outcome.

I can arrange camping for £10 a night locally or there is a shed load of B&B's

There are 2 places at my local one but I cant talk to them at the moment as they are in the US of A.

:twisted: THAT'S BLOODY FINALS WEEK! CAN'T YOU WAIT A WEEK FOR ME? :twisted:

Sorry, I came over all funny then! That's a real shame. I'd have been well up for that but I'll be sat in exam rooms doing physical assessment and clinical reasoning exams. When's the next one!? I'm not sure I could wait that long. Oh well. back to the study.

Oh, good luck to the trainees - instructors and pilots!

Tj

To those amongst you thinking of being a 'ginea pig student' I can just say that having been there myself on the France trip it was worth all the effort and expense.

Although we didn't get as mich flying in as we would have liked the amount of information taught and shared was invaluable.

I came back with so much more confidence and knowledge that it is hard to imagine how people do this sport without the training.

If you are new to the sport this is too good an opportunity to miss, go for it

Eddie

Paul is still one of our panel examiners yes, but he will on a family holiday this time around...

He may be able to get down for a day or two, but unsure so name not in list.

Hi Les,

If you have your own kit, then thats great! if not.. we have school kit here that can be used on a break it pay for it basis.

Hi,

As this is an 'instructor under instruction' gig, if it was a student instructor who caused the breakage and the instructing instructor couldn't stop the ensuing error, where would student pilots be held?

Tj

'Not trying to be awkward - just curious :wink: '

Or.... As a potential instructor. If, as an instructor I felt that the student might cause damage or injury to themselves or others. As expected of an instructor, one would not put a student in the position to cause such an event. If as an instructor under instruction, I have over looked a potential hazard. than the instructing instructor would intervene. Not forgetting the fact that human error cannot be overruled, everything should be fine.

Or... If MY student requires the use of MY motor for the course( more than happy to lend), You will be more than capable of flight before you even hear the starter motor engage. :D

Colin B 2