Main PMC Committee volunteers PLEASE!

All

The PMC requires the following help / committee members.

Chair (Simon Westmore)

Vice Chair (your name here?)

Treasurer (Sarah Andrews, CIMA qualified accountant)

Safety Officer (Richard Whitmarsh)

Activities Chair (Pete Baldwin)

Membership secretary (Tony Fisher)

The positions are for 12 months and can be re-applied for along with any new applications, members can vote at the AGM meetings.

We also have an activities committee as a sub committee for planning events and XC challenges 1 position still exists in this one also.

This is to help make the PMC an official legal entity as a not-for-profit organisation.

Please call if you have any questions regarding the positions above.

I am sure we have the people we need inside this club so PLEASE stick your hand up and help to make this happen for us all. :-)

20100602-gdsw5s7hpnfyhc22kc5jdu5ibc.jpg

Thanks!

SW :D

573363fdda460_weneedyou.gif.3c47df44618c

Thanks!!

To Sarah Andrews a is a fully qualified CIMA accountant for filling the position of Treasurer for the PMC. (replied to a face book advert in less than 5 seconds after posting it!)

This is great news for the development of the club. Sarah is keen to learn to fly a Paramotor and I have agreed to teach her :-)

So we just need a Vice Chair and a Membership Secretary and were ready!

Anyone?

Nice one to Tony, for stepping up for the Membership Secretary position!

Tony will be taking care of sending out membership information, subscriptions and renewals and the like.

I hated doing that so a special thanks for that one!

Seeing as I'm hoping to get trained to Instructor level with you guys to become an official PMC Instructor within the next few months, I'd consider putting my name forward for a position, but I guess I'm not really well known enough now and it would seem to be a bit odd and a placement from way out of left-field.

However, if there is anything I can do to help (besides introducing you to the Treasurer)...Let me know.

Cheers

Steve

Edited by Guest

Eddie,

Cheers for putting your name in mate! The Vice chair position is all that remains at the moment... If you are interested in this slot that would complete our founding committee.

I for one would be more than happy to have you, based on if noting else.. your winning of the Regional Club of the year award and being the first signed off PPG1 Student from the system introduced in 09.

Give me a bell tomorrow if you get a moment and I will let you know what it involves before you jump in.

Chat had....

Eddie Coleman is now the Vice Chairman for the PMC. (which involves speaking up at meeting on behalf of the members.)

We now have a full force and I will be posting the date for our founding meeting very soon.

Tony, don't forget your note book and pen ;-)

We have just about hit the nail on the head now, just a few more simple steps (which are already in motion) and were an official not for profit organisation, :-)

Thanks soooooo much to everyone involved in any way with the PMC... It IS 100% down to you all that this is able to happen! Thanks!