Flying this weekend - 21st May

zeke-zero

Hi Simon

I was free flying at Malvern today (Jock where were you?), terrible hang over all day though so a bit of flying then a bit of lying down. Not a good state to be flying circles in!!

It may be on for the Mynd tomorrow so may go there, if not then I will probably get the motor out later on. If I'm going out I'll post up here.

Have a good one if you get out.

Dan

i was there doing tandum 4pm,i had a good day friday as well,im just waiting for the skybolt frame to arrive this week.someone said they were talking to a chap in the car park with a ppg with him thought it might be you//

573363fd665e9_GTi451(Small).jpg.ece1d327

Hi Jock/Dan,

I was up at malvern and I was the guy with the ppg in the car. I was flying with a tandem wing (it was yellow with a man and woman on board I think) We were top of the stack over near the wyche and the tandem dissapeared over the back at about 5pm? I was flying a red white and blue airwave mustang 2. Was that you Jock?

Stayed up the hills until about 8pm and helped a someone with their Moyes CSX topless HG. He launched as the wind was dropping of but was scratching around in the late lift when I left.

Hi Jock/Dan,

I was up at malvern and I was the guy with the ppg in the car. I was flying with a tandem wing (it was yellow with a man and woman on board I think) We were top of the stack over near the wyche and the tandem dissapeared over the back at about 5pm? I was flying a red white and blue airwave mustang 2. Was that you Jock?

Stayed up the hills until about 8pm and helped a someone with their Moyes CSX topless HG. He launched as the wind was dropping of but was scratching around in the late lift when I left.

No i was the red freex stereo didnt go over the back only do that on the beacon easy to get home in a west wind.picking up my skybolt frame later.soon be back on ppg. one hg hit big sink laned on a hedge.he was ok,,,