local fly ins north west

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi

I have just joined the forum and am looking for flyers in Blackpool, Ihave see them up and believe they are flying from a field next to Rossall school, does anyone know who they are? I am just looking at getting into paramotoring and would like to meet up for advice and the like.

Regards

Neil

:coptor:

Blackpool here....

• 7 months later...

Hi there, just wondering how you got on with ur post? I'm close by to that field you've mentioned and am interested in taking to the sky's through paramotoring and wanted to kno the best way to get into the sport and if anybody close by could give lessons etc. The only school in the area i could find would be flyschool at southport who havnt returned my call yet and so thought would have a search around for some advice, thanks, Paul

Hi there, just wondering how you got on with ur post? I'm close by to that field you've mentioned and am interested in taking to the sky's through paramotoring and wanted to kno the best way to get into the sport and if anybody close by could give lessons etc. The only school in the area i could find would be flyschool at southport who havnt returned my call yet and so thought would have a search around for some advice, thanks, Paul

Hi

Well its a long story really but to cut it short locally some fly from a field across from Carla Gran Personally I have now got all my kit apart from a reserve and I am just about to book my training at Manchester Paramotoring club (http://www.manchesterparagliders.com/Tr ... bility.htm). I looked at Southport my self after he came recommended and even met the guy but lets just say we didn't see eye to eye unlike the guy's at Manchester who where extremely friendly, open and helpful.

Regards

Neil :wingover:

Thanks for the reply Neil, think I'm gonna do the same and get saving for all the equipment, then go get the training, cheers, Paul

Hi Paul

Before you buy get lots of advice when you think you know what you want get some more advice. There is a lot of good people willing to give you good advice but there are some who just want to get you to part with your hard earned cash. Research what you are about to buy, before you buy it. :coptor:

Regards

Neil