Is it just me?

I'm not sure if it's just that I'm new to this sport, and maybe a little too keen, but I'm finding that whenever I'm driving anywhere and I see an open space, I find myself assessing it's potential as a launch site. It's kind of becoming a bit of an obsession.

Is this just me being a little too anorakish or does anyone else relate to this compulsion or, is this infact the norm amongst paramotorists?

Dan

Hi Poz, l am exactly the same, and after the first look l then see if there are any hazzards. When not driving l am looking up to see what the clouds are doing.

Its the rotton weather that does it, wishing and wishing lol.

Mike 8)8):roll::roll:

I'm not sure if it's just that I'm new to this sport, and maybe a little too keen, but I'm finding that whenever I'm driving anywhere and I see an open space, I find myself assessing it's potential as a launch site. It's kind of becoming a bit of an obsession.

Is this just me being a little too anorakish or does anyone else relate to this compulsion or, is this infact the norm amongst paramotorists?

Dan

Welcome to the world of paramotoring :lol::lol:

This is just the start Dan :shock::shock::lol:

Dan

I think we must all be anoraks....

That's how I got my fields too!!! Saw a gorgeous turf growing field on my travels for work and then drove around knocking on doors until I got hold of the owner and got permission to use it.

My wife rides horses and she is always spotting and pointing out good galloping fields. Only difference is she doesn't ever do anything about getting permission as there are loads of regular places for her to ride.

Welcome to the obsession that is paramotoring!

Ian.