Flying Site's around Chesterfeild ?

HI Everyone

Great site , very helpful :)

Wounder if anyone can help me.

I am looking for a location around the Chesterfield area for a friend and myself to fly from. We are willing to pay for the privilege or pay for the upkeep.

Had a search around the site but cannot seem to find anything :(

Any suggestions welcome

Kind Regards

Hi and Welcome!

I used to live at inkersall Green about 6 years ago, I found a very friendly farmer who used to love me buzzing over his farm (and delivering his Newcastle Brown Ale ( if I remember correctly) once every month or so.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&safe=off&q=Inkersall+Green+Rd,+Staveley,+Chesterfield,+Derbyshire+S43,+United+Kingdom&ie=UTF8&cd=2&geocode=FY2aLAMdZBzr_w&split=0&sll=53.800651,-4.064941&sspn=6.881357,14.941406&hq=&hnear=Inkersall+Green+Rd,+Chesterfield,+Derbyshire+S43,+United+Kingdom&ll=53.249142,-1.357251&spn=0.002876,0.00957&t=h&z=17

This is the farm, and the fields around it are his. (and the ones on the other side of the roads.

Good luck!!

SW :D

Hummm sorry, I don't remember his name. He will remember that I used to use his fields though. :acro:

It's the farm on the left 'east' you will smell it as it's a moo cow farm.

SW :D