BRAND NEW PARAVVIS JAZZ PARAGLIDER

1 jazz paraglider : The jazz paraglider is a bigginer wing, dhv 1 rated, and is afnor standard, meaning it is a certified glider, you can choose your own colour sceme or have 3 different colours from leading edge to middle to trailing edge. £1450. normally £1750 Flight performancesFlight speed Vx, km/h

Minimal speed 23

Trim speed 36

Max speed 50

*Technical dataModel 22 24 26 28 30 32

Area (flat), m2 22.0 24.0 26.0 28.0 30.0 32.0

Minimal flight weight*, kg 62 65 70 80 90 100

Maximal flight weight*, kg 80 85 90 104 120 135

Aspect ratio (flat) 5.2

Span (flat), m 10.69 11.17 11.60 12.06 12.50 12.91

Number of cells 44

Trimmer No

Speed system Yes

for more information and pics go to the web site at www.paddysparamotortraining.co.uk

and contact paddy.

hello brain.hows things in nottingham.its tony lawrence from aylesbury trained with gavin.i just thought ill say hello.i havent seen or heard from gavin in awhile?FROM :0) LAWRENCE

hello brain.hows things in nottingham.its tony lawrence from aylesbury trained with gavin.i just thought ill say hello.i havent seen or heard from gavin in awhile?FROM :0) LAWRENCE

alright tony yeh things arnt to bad, weather terrible though, gavin is moving house at minute, hes got a rad which ive test flown for him and when the weather gets better he will be doing his solo, so then he will be flying with you i think, nice to here from you and hope to fly with you soon, the dudek is good isnt it, nice one.

alright tony yeh things arnt to bad, weather terrible though, gavin is moving house at minute, hes got a rad which ive test flown for him and when the weather gets better he will be doing his solo, so then he will be flying with you i think, nice to here from you and hope to fly with you soon, the dudek is good isnt it, nice one.

HELLO BRAIN iam ok .the dudek wing is very good havent flown much because of the weather. clive bunce gave me good advice on the wing.and hopefully when i see him agian. ill ask agian for advice,hope he wont mind.funny feeling when flying with trimmers out. taking my hands off brakes .the wing is so stable.oh far better wing then my old airwave sport.FROM:0) LAWRENCE