Flying wednesday 21st April 2010

paramotormike

HI GOOD TO SEE YOU ABOUT AGAIN IVE NOT GOT ANYTHING TO FLY AT MO POWERWISE.IN THE MIDDLE OF FINISHING THE FLYKE,DAN MIGHT BE ABOUT.IM WAITING FOR SOME LINES TO ARRIVE FROM THE LOFT SO I CAN GO UP THE HILL.I CAN NIP DOWN TO POWICK IF YOU GO.TAKE PICS MAKE TEA, DANCE,WAVE WADDLE AROUND ETC..

Hi Mike,

Did you get out for a fly the other day? I've been a bit busy this week so didn't get out. was out last Sunday though or was it Saturday?

I am going out today but probably only for a quick hour or 2.

Jock - come on mate, get welding!!

Worc's not on

I'm sat at the field working on the laptop trying to get some reports done now as its a bit gusty, its not far off though so If I can grow the b0ll0x I may get up in a bit. going to watch and wait for a while first.

Dan

I ended up taking off just before 4pm yesterday, It wasn't the greatest flight. Really sinky everywhere but I couldn't find the lifty bits. It was a bit too gusty as well so only did half an hour in the end. Fairly windy high up so didn't go much higher than about 1200'. Still good to get a flight in different conditions.