flying 2morro sat

jock

HI

Jock, did you get out last night? Any Joy with the GX?.

I was busy yesterday, went to the Mynd as family had some Tandems to do (birthday presents). I will be out at some point today on the motor, not sure when yet. Anyone else out today, weather looking spot on all day.

Dan

yes out.. fly no, knee no good for running.so ive done loads of thurst calculations on the ivo prop i have arriveing soon,and it says 70-72 thurst kg on the gx200 so ive taken the motor out the dk and im putting it in the flyke to see if thurst calculator is right.i done pictch from 13-25 and it says i will fly.well we will see lol/ im still building the gx390 when i have the funds for the 30-40hp kit.i havent been hill flying as im waiting for some A lines for cayenne hope they are here 2morro.saw some bulges in the lines so new ones it is,,the wife will come for a tandum flight 2morro if lines are not here..ks-malvern,so neil if you read this the dk frame/bits are for sale now....