pullbrough fly in

Hi All

The guy i fly with is having a fly in this weekend and had asked me to put up a message on here to see if anyone would be interested in coming down down to fly out of his farm. There will be camping for anyone who needs it. I think the idea is going to be just a nice flight around the local sites but there is the poss of a long down wind flight (with transport back) numbers/weather direction dependant...... If anyone is interested then they can PM me or call me on 07731599660 and i can put you in touch with seymore....

Thanks all

Thanks for the link Dan

I didnt know that seymore had put up a post!!! :oops: I can say that the fields are IMO a nice easy take off.

Weather for sat is looking like light east in the morning but going south in the late morning and south for the rest of the day..... I have a strong hunch that it is going to sea breeze in the afternoon so i think we could poss do a very long flight indeed if we hit it right.