Membership placeboard

norman

Do you think you would come across to fly at Babcary or thereabouts?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think you would come across to fly at Babcary or thereabouts?

• Yes
    • No

Well, it looks as though people are starting to join us. We have four now in the Somerset fold, all forum based at the moment but a matrix of operations looks as though it might be developing across the West Country.

This starts to get quite interesting when the like minded start to communicate and meet up, either in the air or on the ground. Paramotoring, from what I have managed to glean so far worldwide, is sometimes quite a solitary sport with the US quoting 51% of pilots flying alone. This might of course be a reflection of their wide open spaces but thinking about it, the UK tends to be similar.

Perhaps our club has legs as it will actually be useful to people who FLY.

google_image_result_for_http__www.plymouthlawsociety.org_plymouth-sw.jpg-20071127-162635.jpg

So if all this fires your imagination or makes you curious, why not consider forming your own Branch? Talk to Simon....

• 4 weeks later...

Simon,

Gizza' chance sport, just got moved in. Looking around at the moment for prospective sites to fly from and getting to know the area and its personalities. Not something to be rushed, I have places to fly from both nearby and in Dorset.

As soon as I am up and running I will let you know through this topic.