Ground Crew needed for Solo Tip to Tip.

flyingdoc

Hi All,

I have been thinking about the solo tip to tip that I announced last year, and taking a lot of advice. I decided it would be better to succeed at something that has been done before than to fail at something no-one has ever done.

So rather than attempt it completely unsupported I am looking for some volunteer ground crew.

One possible thought would be to have a sort of relay team of crew to meet up with at different stages along the way, or if anyone would be keen to make the whole trip that would be nice too.

I may need help getting down to Cornwall or back from John O'Groats also. One possibly mad thought was to fly down and then back up, effectively doing the trip twice!

So volunteers and suggestions everyone.

:coptor::coptor::coptor:

Thanks Simon for the offer, we'll have plenty of time to chat it over in France. Thanks also to Andy and Morgy. The more offers we get the easier it will be to set up the relay.

Plenty of things in the plan are coming together now, looking forward to getting plenty of practice in France. Only just over a week to go.

Chocks away. Or should that be chocs away! (It is lent)

:dive::dive::dive::dive: