Finaly I will Decide for motor & need your advice

nrhb

Don't know the Fly Products but would definately be happy with the FB Sportix (jealous really).

Piers Dent is a great guy, spares are sent out timely from the factory in Germany (through the French dealer for me).

Check out the FB website http://www.fresh-breeze.de/en/en_start.htm and you can see how much the spares are. Don't forget the VAT and carriage though.

Hope this helps you to choose,

Cheers,

Alan

Personal opinion only but here goes...

Fresh Breeze - quality engineering, quality design, quality service, proven product, high resale value, etc, etc

Fly Products - not many people buying them these days, build quality questionable, back up???? http://www.paraglidingforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=22659

and the there's the engines...

Simonini - excellent and especially so when Fresh Breeze have done their specific mods to it. Economic, powerful, quiet, smooth and reliable for a paramotor.

Black Devil - not popular in the UK because they are a little unrefined. More vibration than most, more fuel thirsty than most and not as powerful as the Simonini.

For me the choice would be the Sportix without a shadow of a doubt. Sportix also about to be offered with the Polini Thor which would be a good option unless you're a real lardy.

Thank you Alan K , Fanman for your advice,,

need more advices on other motors,,

I was thinking about PAP, but I have been told that it is easy to get fired if was touched to the ground, dose any one hear about this thing?

waiting..

Thank you Alan K , Fanman for your advice,,

need more advices on other motors,,

I was thinking about PAP, but I have been told that it is easy to get fired if was touched to the ground, dose any one hear about this thing?

waiting..

Your worse than my misses at picking clothes!!! :lol::lol:

What happened to the FB Idea?

SW :D

• 2 months later...