2nd Flight of the Year !!!!!!

mike1714

Its been a bit quiet on the Kent side of things, I am assuming that was down to bad weather.

Well that has gone now and it can only get better?!! :D

Had my second flight out of my field (now dry) was going to attempt to fly out to circa QE2 bridge and have a good full on 2 hour flight but decided on an hour as it was mid day and the wind was changing direction a lot. All in all went well apart from a reverse launch that I almost lost but recovered and took off. The trimmers work well now that I have taken the slack out of them.

Lets hope this year is a good one. The French trip will be a good start to the year for me!

Mike

Its been a bit quiet on the Kent side of things, I am assuming that was down to bad weather.

Had my second flight out of my field (now dry) was going to attempt to fly out to circa QE2 bridge and have a good full on 2 hour flight but decided on an hour as it was mid day and the wind was changing direction a lot. All in all went well apart from a reverse launch that I almost lost but recovered and took off. The trimmers work well now that I have taken the slack out of them.

Lets hope this year is a good one. The French trip will be a good start to the year for me!

Mike

Hi Mike,

sounds like you had a nice flight!!..... :D

By the look of the weather it does'nt look like I'm going to get any more flight time before we go to France.... :( I'll have to settle for getting as much ground handling practise as I can in the next couple of weeks... :roll:

Neil.. :D

Mike

Hi Mike,

sounds like you had a nice flight!!..... :D

By the look of the weather it does'nt look like I'm going to get any more flight time before we go to France.... :( I'll have to settle for getting as much ground handling practise as I can in the next couple of weeks... :roll:

Neil.. :D

Neil,

There's still a week mate and don't forget the weekends.

The weather will play ball with us when we're out there.....I know it will (the ever optimist - thats me!!)

I bet you cant wait to really get stuck into it?

Not long now.

Ground handling is what i do when I cant fly.......you just cant never get enough of it!!

Mike

Hi Mike, do you fly from a field out the back of Brands Hatch? My brother saw some one setting up there a few weeks ago when he went to look at a new bike.

Regards

Fred

Fred,

Lets say I once tried to set up but security told me Jonathan Palmer flies in and out on a regular basis and so I would be a hazard of sorts?

They have a lovely grass car parking area (its massive) and only used by the dog walking fraternity - shame!

It just so happens that Simon taught someone who will be flying out of there................................I wonder if it was him? Hmmmm

Mike