Shit scared of flying

Is it only me or does anyone else get scared on a big plane and small internal flights but wont blink an eye about Paramotoring any where

I love the feeling looking out with nothing infront of you.

My mates cant work me out i think its about being in control yourself!

I suppose doing all your own safety checks it puts your own mind at rest as your not relying on anyone else.

Does anyone else feel the same?

I am always apprehensive of flying when going on holiday unless the pilot says its going to be a smooth flight. Also turned down a cheap balloon flight one time. I think its the panic that might bite when you realise you cant get off - even if its not actually unpleasent.

Totally shit out of a parachute jump in Oz and held the kids while the wife done it! One of my biggest regrets i would definetly do it now shame though the chance has gone and she still tunes me about it!

Do you fly other flying craft then Alan?

What do you prefer?

Do you fly other flying craft then Alan?

What do you prefer?

I don't own any other flying machine but I have been in a flexwing a few times and a 3 axis microlight once, would recommend anyone with a penchant for flight to try them.

The feeling of the 'magic chair' (to quote Whitters) of a paramotor is unbeatable, your just so in tune with the air, with nothing to impede the view :D

Norman - I don't think we want to know that really :lol:

Cheers,

Alan