Dads day out 2010 at dunsfold top gear track!!!!

morgy

Hi Guys

Last year i drove at this event for the childrens trust and i have been asked to drive again this year..... SO if any of you out there want to have a ride in a supercar around the top gear track then this is the event to go too....

http://www.thechildrenstrust.org.uk/events.asp?itemid=738&itemTitle=Dad%27s+Day+Out&section=0001000100110005&year=&month=&page=7&gclid=CMnCh9TEi6ACFc9i4wodE2dNdA

This year there is going to every car make and car club you can think of with over 1000 cars displayed.

Morgy,

I will be there this year.. (Back from Saudi on the 14th!!) I will get everything squared before I go :-)

The PMC will be having a small stand at this event, if we have the space and weather a little bit of a ground handling demo...

I did feel like I missed a good one last year and this one sounds bigger and better again :-)

SW :D

Yah this event is a car event but there is going to other stuff there as well to keep the public busy. Last year the Police heli came in to land and they let people and kids sit in it. There is also two bands playing. I am not 100% on all the things going on but it was a great event last year and this event is ment to be loads bigger with more thing to do and see.

I asked Simon if he could put on a stand/display as i thought it would be good for the PMC and good for paramotoring. It will give alot of people the chance to see exactly what it is we do.

Anyway if your in the area or you like cars/supercars then you must not miss this event and it is for charity!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi simon

How is the planning for the event going? i know its not a big stand etc but will you need any other people to help out on the stand? I know it will be very very busy if the weather plays ball!!

I hope that the club will get alot of attention and poss some new members.

Is it worth asking about to see if there are any members that are willing to help out on the day. Last year everyone helping out got free entry and a free lunch "if there is such a thing"

• 1 month later...