Volution Macro

wodens

Finally collected my Macro from Mere today and one thought struck me - bloody hell it's heavy!!

Either I've got weaker since I last tried one on, or they've started using lead somewhere on the body. I know I need to get down the gym so I'm fit enough to carry it.

Can't wait to start using it though.

Finally collected my Macro from Mere today and one thought struck me - bloody hell it's heavy!!

Either I've got weaker since I last tried one on, or they've started using lead somewhere on the body. I know I need to get down the gym so I'm fit enough to carry it.

Dont worry as soon as you squeeze that throttle and your airborne all the weights gone.

How heavy is it?

I understand that it's supposed to be 27kg - which doesn't sound too bad. Perhaps the manufacturer's claims are missing something?

Dave

I think the weight given is dry, but then add fuel into the equation and it gets heavier and heavier. Even so it felt a lot heavier than I remember from trying one on down in Mere last year and also there was one over in Airvault during the training week last March.

I don't think the problem is with the machine, more likely it's me and I need to get down to the gym again....

Dont worry as soon as you squeeze that throttle and your airborne all the weights gone.

Alan, that day can't come soon enough!

Helps with an old kitchen stool to stand it on (works for me lol) in a nice 4 -7 mph steady wind your up and away in a couple of steps so the weight is not a real problem.

Mike 8)

I remember someone over in Airvault last year having a photo of a kitchen stool in use, which seemed a really good idea at the time. I'm sure my wife won't notice if one of ours goes missing occasionally....