ITV PROXIMA

clivefreeman

WEll hello there.

Can anyone tell me anything about the proxima wing as i have one which came with my paramotor. Ive had it tested and from the loft and all is good, im a newbie and only been up once on my other wing A PEGAS AVIS 3 not sure which one to keep as dont know to much about either one. Ant info would be great, has anyone been flying either of these.

Many thanks Clive

Hi Alan thanks for that, it was quite helpfull. Still not sure which wing though.

Will have to do some more flights on both and make a decision. The proxima is a school wing and the avis3 is a beginer as far as i can make out. So thinking of maybe start with the proxima then move onto the avis. mmm

Thanks for your help

Not much between them... and neither is going to set the world on fire. If you plan to keep one of them for a while then pick whichever one gets the better report from Aerofix, etc. If you're new to the game you will will find that after a few hours on these wings you'll get fed up with being left behind and want neither of them so ditch them and pick up a second hand Revo or Synth.

so does that mean its more stable, if you have to use more presure on the brakes ?

The proxima has only 35 cells and the avis 50 what diference does that make, im probably babbling on here but its good to know whats hapening above my head.

Thanks for all the replys by the way.

What was the wing like was it slow

It's like trying to compare the ins and outs of a 10 year old Ford Fiesta with a 10 year old Vauxhall Corsa. Get them inspected to make sure they are safe and whichever comes out better (assuming either is considered serviceable) then that is the one to use until you have the funds for something a little more suitable.

Presumably you picked up an ebay 'package' right? What paramotor did you buy, whatexperience do you have and what other kit have you got?

no not off ebay private sale.

paramotor is a fly castellucio solo 210 mach1.

the itv proxima was sent to the loft two weeks ago the report was all good. wing still nice and crispy. the pegas avis 3 was serviced 6 months ago and all was good. so im not flying an old piece of cloth above my head, all is good. Just wanted to know the diference between the two wings, and anybody elses experience, as i am just starting out.

WEll hello there.

Can anyone tell me anything about the proxima wing as i have one which came with my paramotor. Ive had it tested and from the loft and all is good, im a newbie and only been up once on my other wing A PEGAS AVIS 3 not sure which one to keep as dont know to much about either one. Ant info would be great, has anyone been flying either of these.

Many thanks Clive

Clive once the weather cheers up a bit why dont you take both wings down to your flying field and try them back to back, that way you can make a choice on wich you feel most comfortable with :D

Dave