newbie in essex (Southend on sea)

Hi, I am in harlow, but am looking for another site to fly from, I already have a site in kelveden hatch, but its not a great site for ground clutter, probably best used during the summer, I have been looking at a few sites around the laindon area, a friend of mine lives there and is looking for somewhere local, if we find a site I will let you know, I would love to come and fly from your canewdon site, I know the area well and would think there is some nice countryside to fly over out that way.

Cheers, Dave

Hi Guys

I am in Rayleigh

A friend and i have been flying from two tree island most weekends from the common next to the skate park then flying out along the coast at low tide and near the pier and following the creeks around canvey island.

There has been three other guys over there also.

Be great to meet you over there one weekend.

We have also been flying from a common near to essexboatyards on wallasea island.

Matt

Hi Guys

I am in Rayleigh

A friend and i have been flying from two tree island most weekends from the common next to the skate park then flying out along the coast at low tide and near the pier and following the creeks around canvey island.

There has been three other guys over there also.

Be great to meet you over there one weekend.

We have also been flying from a common near to essexboatyards on wallasea island.

Matt

Blimey I was begining to think I would never see another essex flyer, I guess they must be like buses.

Would love to come and fly down that way, grew up on canvey island so would be nice to see it from the air, was looking at a field on canvey but have been unable to trace the owners.

• 4 weeks later...