Flying at the weekend.

All,

It is looking as though the weekend may play ball :-)

I have a few people coming to see some flying, so if your at a loose end it would be great to see some people at the flagpole.

SW :D

If Simon dont wont free fuel i will!!!! LOL :D:dive:

I might come down if thats ok Simon but if its north west i am planning on flying to the devils dyke and then do some free flying. I cant think of anything better than to fly somewhere then free fly when you get there and i know it will p!ss off the local pilots...... :lol: just a shame i wont be able to take off and fly home again.

Just drive slowly and keep a good eye out and you shouldn't have a problem. There is a large bump as you go up on the left, complete bottomed out my car but if you keep to the right you should be fine.

I got up there in an Astra VXR and have seen a golf up there before, so shouldn't have too much of a worry.

Just drive slowly and keep a good eye out and you shouldn't have a problem. There is a large bump as you go up on the left, complete bottomed out my car but if you keep to the right you should be fine.

I got up there in an Astra VXR and have seen a golf up there before, so shouldn't have too much of a worry.

When was that ? it's really muddy in the winter months, last winter I had many failed attempts at the hill, in the summer it's a piece of piss, even got up in my 3.5 ton camper van and recovered RAF Colin on the way !!

I may be joining the Shabbington fliers if the weather plays ball this weekend.

Recovered RAF Colin in a Camper van...

O dear, how embarrassing for him.

Yes it can get a little difficult up the flag pole for some vehicles, But the locals always show their appreciation when you drag them out of the snow :D:D

Look, this ones trying to give me a baloon :?

Colin B (RAF)

Mitsubishi shogun V6 :D

573363f7defe5_phonepics047.jpg.438931cd7

I hate to say it.....

I have a horrible feeling that its going to be too windy for a fly tomorrow :-(

If you are coming over, call before you leave just in case.

Pants..

OK,

I just went to the field at the back of the house to get a wing out and have a look at going for a quick fly.

I did not bother to get the wing out. The gusts are already 17mph at times.

Looking like a day for motor / wife maintenance.