Wing storage idea

alan_k

I usually keep my wing bunched up in the large stuff sack (Dudek Motobag) rather the smaller sack. It is said that storage loosely bunched is better than tightly folded.

When packing into the smaller sack I do fold all the reinforcement plates together and put the strap around as per the recommended technique, to stop the reinforcements getting creased.

I have wondered if I can help protect the reinforcements when bunched in the large sack and have come up with the idea of using soft faced clothes pegs.

573363f793aa3_4reinforcementsperpeg.JPG.

573363f797d8f_Leadingedge.JPG.754e82a47a

The world's best clubhouse might have a colossal wardrobe with wings hung vertically in it. Those pegs would be ideal. But then this clubhouse would also have the best ever collection of flying films and a 60" HDTV, an full video production suite and a couple of three Power Macs driving three 30" Cinema displays as well.

A full print production area, a private bar and a small but exquisitely formed Café. Did I say a private bar?

A private bar, a ..... :dive:

Sorry, back to earth Alan. Yes, great idea! :D