WEATHER ON THE MEND!!!!

All,

In case you have given up looking at the weather...

Take a look at, Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday. :-)

Please call 'the night before' if you want to come and do some training.

SW :D

Oy stop stealing my weather good news !!

Seriously whats the track like up to the flagpole ? or do we have an alternative field for those of us with crap cars ?

Next time, I'll be coming up in the firm's transit van :D Last time in the car I nearly left my sump behind on that damned track!!

All,

Great news Simon. I will definitely be up for Saturday, and may even be able to wangle Friday off.

If so, are your friends doing B&B again now?

Cheers,

Andy

All,

Great news Simon. I will definitely be up for Saturday, and may even be able to wangle Friday off.

If so, are your friends doing B&B again now?

Cheers,

Andy

Im not :shock::explode:

Thank the lord............a much waited for break in the weather saw me ditch work and head for the beach at dinner......to meet up with shaggydec for some low level beach flying.....he was more on the ball than me and had been there since 8 am ????

Live the life .......dont dream the dream......looking good for the weekend as well........ :dive:

I felt that I had been at the gym all day with all the effort needed to pull the brakes on the fusion

Cool weather - Went up to Parlick fell for some free flying today. Wish I'd taken my camera. Flying in and out of beautiful orographic cloud. Saw my Brocken Spectre for the first time today (posh word for the rainbowy shadowy thing you see in a cloud when it's sunny).

fancy a job swap arcus!!!!

working this weekend, but back in action after then... toss up between flying and greenlaning.... either suits me!

Hi M2kk,

Looking forward to a bit of green (maybe brown) laning myself. Taking my PG to my brothers place in the blue mountains in Australia next week for 3 weeks. And he's just bought the KTM 690 (think i told u about it when we met), which he said I can use to help myself to about 100000000 acres of outback. Bring it on!

Wish I was taking my motor with me but saving that for next time.

:D

Hi M2kk,

Looking forward to a bit of green (maybe brown) laning myself. Taking my PG to my brothers place in the blue mountains in Australia next week for 3 weeks. And he's just bought the KTM 690 (think i told u about it when we met), which he said I can use to help myself to about 100000000 acres of outback. Bring it on!

Wish I was taking my motor with me but saving that for next time.

:D

omg.... awesome!!!.... just make sure the exhaust has spark arrestors in or youl be in jail!!... i imagine its just amazing out there.... get some pics bud!