Flight over the Humber bridge

To all Hull aero club paramotorists myself and Mark are planning to fly from Leven airfield skirt around Kingston upon Hull and over the Humber and back.

The flight will be approximately 40 miles and around 2 and a half hours in duration and personally i will be necking mt fuel tank to the maximum 14 litres anybody interested in coming let me know asap as Friday 11th is looking good.

Fingers crossed for the weather.

To all Hull aero club paramotorists myself and Mark are planning to fly from Leven airfield skirt around Kingston upon Hull and over the Humber and back.

The flight will be approximately 40 miles and around 2 and a half hours in duration and personally i will be necking mt fuel tank to the maximum 14 litres anybody interested in coming let me know asap as Friday 11th is looking good.

Fingers crossed for the weather.

Typing error ? should read to 10 litres max

:D great stuff Friday is looking good so far :)

lets hope the high thats forcast comes along

Its looking good good mate Paul's coming over from Leeds as well and i will be able to try out the heated gloves i can hear the jealousy hee hee.

:D and then there was three

as for the heated gloves ill just have to sit on my hands :mrgreen: