nearly done gx

jock

finished puting the carb/pump on.just waiting to get the dk harness back with new zip,then maiden flight 2nd atempt,its very light will weight it when harness is on.it will be easy to ajust the carb in flight,dont know why i think that..i was going to put a plate on the airfilter so i can put a cup of tea on it looks perfect place for a cup,,

573363f3a3dad_GTi193(Small).jpg.2e6f6fef

573363f3a75a2_GTi194(Small).jpg.6688ff99

yes its the nippers room took the pic while the wife was out,i will try it on my pg wing skywalk cayenne im at the top end of the weight when i free fly.will also try it on a tandum wing that i should have this week.plus my mate has a action 29 i can try , the tandum will have lots of lift if i have probs with mine..one way or the other i will get airbourne..

hi the tank is the standard dk wispher that was fitted to the dk paramotor,ive just fired mine up i knew the prop was out of balance but the vibration was lots so new prop needed,the carb didnt leak since i used a rubber hose between the engine/carb.the engine sounded great lots of power,i will get proper rubber engine mounts as well.it ticks over perfect and is very responsive on the throttle,,does anyone know if the parajet 3blade props have the same bolt holes as the dk wispher as parajet sold the dk ppgs..

Hi yes i shall give it a go,will still buy a new one./never balance one,i did find on the inventions page a how to balance a 3 blade prop useing a strip of wood and weighted piece of wood i shall give that a go...2day is the first flyable day for over a month so of up the malverns pg day....