• 90-100 hours
    • 100-110 hours
    • 110-120 hours
    • 120-130 hours
    • 130-140 hours
    • 140-150 hours
    • 150-200 hours
    • 200+ hours

My log book MAT curve reached 112.3 gps flying hours to the end of September 2009, but that included freeflying hours. Calendar gps flying hours this year, will be about 98.

Those figures are actual airtime values, rather than "oh, I flew about 4 hours today" which is a common overstated guesstimate, I hear quite often.

Richard

Would be interesting but I don't know how to do a poll,perhaps admin could help. :)

See the top of the thread, this is now a poll.

So you know.... just click to post a new message as normal, scroll down the page.. below the box you type into, and you will see the options for setting up a poll. :-) After that its childs play.

SW :D

Last year, best part of a hundred hours. The coming year I'm planning for zero, and any more than that is a bonus :-(
Phil - my Dad had a life changing double hip op last year. It was amazing how quickly he recovered from it, and he is over 80.

So hopefully you will similarly be back on your feet sooner than expected, with a new spring in your step (and into the sky).... :D

Andy

Thanks for the positive vibes Andy. The surgery I was hoping for is now not on the cards due to some cysts round the joint (Google 'hip resurfacing' if your interested, you can even watch it on youtube).

This means I have to go with a 'conventional' THR, with which, my orthopod has already tried to talk me out of paramotoring completely (some hope).

I'm intending to slew all the 'average times' by a bit of sheer bloody mindedness, given that most replacements will be on slightly less ahem.....determined septo- and octogenarians.

I have opted for the spinal anaesthetic, so I get to watch the op on the tv :-)

Phil

PS If it's perfect flying weather the week after this next one, expect me to be in a foul temper the following week.

Perhaps you could get a further exemption from the CAA and be the first legal non-licencesed off road mountain board launched PPGer in the UK. Simon has them for sale in the shop!

Think 'kite buggy' and you are nearer the mark. :-)

:acro: Now there's a thought! :acro: