U-turn wings

Mindoza

I am fairly sure the answer will be no from all of the PPG pilots on this forum (maybe one or two out there somewhere)

I am interested in why your asking

Doing a bit of market research?

SW :D

There are a handfull of well supported, well reported, wings marketed in the UK. Its fair to say that most UK pilots are spit between 4-5 brands.

U-Turn is not one of these brands. In the PPG world, you just dont hear about them that much in the UK.

SW :D

:D I'm not doing any researche and I'm not a sales man. It's just very interesting why does Mike Kung flyes only U-turn. As you know Mike Kung is great and proffesional pilot. The world speed record also was set flying a u-turn. iIt's so strange for me if there are so good results for these wings than why nobody fly them? But anyway I have understood that there are no pilots in UK with a u-turn wings.

In the UK I have found that there is a large (and growing) devergence between paragliding and paramotoring both from a general interest and an equipment perspective, especially with the development of reflex profiles.

Perhaps in the USA they are happier to overload a standard paraglider wing by swinging a paramotor under it. From what I have seen we tend more to have "horses for courses" in the UK.

There will always be an exception to the "norm" and in time they may come on here with a response.

Best regards,

Ian.