Do you have an Iphone?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I am a proud iPhone 3GS owner I would like to install some of the 90,000 apps I have read about.

How about we start a list of ‘Must Have’ apps for the iPhone – this would save people like me installing and removing a load of crap ones and of course other people having more knowledge about others.

Must start

• 3 weeks later...

Well I have pre ordered mine today on Vodafone after the long wait!!!

I would not get a phone on O2 if they gave me one free and paid the contract for me (worst customer service experience i've ever had) so had to wait for Vodafone as Orange does not work around here :(

Plus my wife works for vodafone :shock:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have broken my screen 2 times now - even in cases. Not happy. Lucky I can fix/replace myself. So, if anybody needs their iphone screen and digitiser replacing - I do it for £60 normally (lots cheaper than majority of places - apple out of warranty £120) but will do it for anybody here for £50.

Ben

The only way is to live it every day :-)

I dedicate an hour a day to SEO for this site, More if its not flyable, ALL day sometimes.

that's what it takes. (Or loads of money) well, and a contact or two ;-)

SW :D

I'm just giving it a go really, my first real try at SEO. Google's not indexed it yet so we can only wait and see. It's more of an experiment really. To be honest, I just chucked the site together overnight so still got lots to do on it. But realistically, I don't have the time :(

I just figured my weird and wonderful hobbies and interests might spark some extra pocket money each month without having to do very much!

Simon, your site pops up everywhere I look so you're doing a bloody good job :)

Hi Ben

I like your site mate, had a good browse through your photo album, some nice pictures in there but i'm sure most people ( i know I do ) would like to see a few words written about the photo they are looking at, so many times we see a really nice photo in a magazine but no credit or description is given, I think it looses so much impact not knowing anything about it.

Please don't take this as any form of criticism, it's just an observation

David

The only way is to live it every day :-)

I dedicate an hour a day to SEO for this site, More if its not flyable, ALL day sometimes.

that's what it takes. (Or loads of money) well, and a contact or two ;-)

SW :D

simon,,, what do you do exactly....as being a forum it generates its own content updates, therefore gaining rank... do you submit to directories?...come on, share the goodness!!!

http://www.mace-construction.co.uk

http://www.xtrend.co.uk

he he... just generating some linkys!!!!

Thanks David, no offence taken what-so-ever. If anything, i'm happy you like them :)

I'll put up some words up with the pics. They are only a few to be honest, when I get around to sorting through the 1000's I have, the gallery will grow.

The site is ok, but like I said I did it literally overnight as a test so needs lots of work. Unfortunately, It does much more good for all the sites I link to than they do for me :)

Ben

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...