Mon

Mike

Hi Simon, Colin,

Couldn't make it Monday, split three ways between freeflying and PPG and in the end didn't fly at all. :( Hope next weekend the weather is a bit warmer and wind speed more favourable for PPG. Then found l was logged out of the forum, hence texting today. Anyway found my password so hopefully fully organised now and ready.

Need a fix, need to be airborne,

Mike :D:D:D

Good to hear you had some flights Mon Colin, hopefully when we're all on the airfield and the weathers good and the motors are behaving we can go on an XC together. yes the strobe is still blinking and the Ting ping thing has gone since my modification so all looking good. The wing got damp Monday afternoon just before dusk but drying out nicely in the dining room as l type. One of the reasons l couldn't launch that day.

Was it an easy fix on your spark plug prob Colin.

See you all soon, Take care

Mike

Hi Mike,

Yes it is an easy fix buy a new one :shock: . I had noticed it was a little loose last time I flew and had clicked it back in position but obviously it was worn more than I thought. :oops: .

Looking forward to getting a chance to have a fly with you when it all comes together.

Cheers Col.......