Paramotor Club Xmas doo. 2009

All,

I have booked the same venue as last year for the Xmas doo.

It will be held on the 19th of December and will be the same food guy as last time (since the feedback was 100% positive!)

A few people did not turn up last year after putting there name down and this ment waisted food and money for the people who did turn up, so PLEASE only put your name down if you intend to come.

The loaction is Shrivenham (wiltshire)

The exact cost is TBC but should be around £10-15 depending of numbers.

This year will have PMC awards to give out!!!!

Are you coming?

SW :D

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That time again already!

The last PMC xmas doo was great and so I will definately be attending this one.

Why don't you put tickets up for sale in the shop? That way you can take pre-payments (without refund?) so that if people drop out with little or no notice then you will not be out of pocket. It will also save having to deal with cash on the night and give time for name stickers to be put together so that everyone can put faces to names.

£15 is a bargain if the food is as good as last year, so I would be up for paying that amount with any surplus being put behind the bar.

Don't think I will be keeping my flying gear in the car overnight though! :wink:

Cheers,

Ian.

I have booked the same venue as last year for the Xmas doo.

It will be held on the 19th of December and will be the same food guy as last time (since the feedback was 100% positive!)...

Sounds great Simon - please add me to the list.

Did any folks find overnight accommodation nearby last year that they could recommend ?

Andy

Did any folks find overnight accommodation nearby last year that they could recommend ?

I stayed here -

Madison Hotel (formerly Corus Hotel), Oxford Road, Stratton St Margaret, SN3 4TL. Telephone: 0870 609 6150

Not the cheapest but only a 5-10 minute drive and comfortable. They will do a discount for groups.

Ian.

That time again already!

The last PMC xmas doo was great and so I will definately be attending this one.

Why don't you put tickets up for sale in the shop? That way you can take pre-payments (without refund?) so that if people drop out with little or no notice then you will not be out of pocket. It will also save having to deal with cash on the night and give time for name stickers to be put together so that everyone can put faces to names.

£15 is a bargain if the food is as good as last year, so I would be up for paying that amount with any surplus being put behind the bar.

Don't think I will be keeping my flying gear in the car overnight though! :wink:

Cheers,

Ian.

:shock::shock::roll::D:D

Tis a good doo and am looking forward to it,the only thing is I cant stand all those bloke's talking about flying all the time what do they think it is some sort of flying club!!!!!!!!!!!! :P ,and does anyone mind but i have to bring Mand.

What about little "kebab"?

Dave

Tis a good doo and am looking forward to it,the only thing is I cant stand all those bloke's talking about flying all the time what do they think it is some sort of flying club!!!!!!!!!!!! :P ,and does anyone mind but i have to bring Mand.

What about little "kebab"?

Dave

On the menu Dave mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• 1 month later...

Now in the online shop :D

If you have not been to one before, it would be great to see the new faces. :D

The food got a 100% thumbs up last year, as did the venue, so we are using the same food supplier and venue.

Tickets are a tiny bit higher than last year as we did not quite cover costs last year.

http://www.paramotorclub.org/catalog/pr ... cts_id/152

So..... whos coming, to the doo of the year. ??

I'm in :D

Si, you need to sort the shop out. If you buy 2 tickets, like wot I have, the shop only adds the P&P once (as you'd expect) which makes the total £31 instead of £34!

Get a grip man.

Ken.

Togsie that is called discount us Yorkshire men love that infact if you look up the definition of a Yorkshire man in a dictionary it reads : a Scottish person with all the generosity taken out.

Nowt wrong with a bit of discount lol.

• 2 weeks later...