I have seen the SkyCar TV show. .

All,

Myself, Patti and the rest of the Skycar expedition crew were in London last night for a private screening of the film produced for the C4 'Dare devils' shows, called 'The Flying Car' which is a little out of the box for a title. LOL

It captures the events of the expedition VERY well indeed! That Steve Sherman guy it one kick arse Director & Producer! Simon Ray, and Simon Temple on the Camera's were just everywhere and captured most of the 'moments' :D 'not forgetting of course some of my cool shots from the air to air and air to ground that were used which I am very chuft about.

They have saved this show until the last one as it is considered to be the most exciting of them all which up against 'Bird Man' and the like is quite something!

It will be shown on Monday the 19th on C4.

Can't wait to see it again now!!!

SW :D

Thanks for the update Simon.

Great to hear that the program has got a confirmed reschedule, as have had a number of colleagues asking me for an update, having brought a couple of them along with me to the SkyCar presentation at the RGS.

If the program is half as good as the few clips we saw at the RGS, it should be a fascinating program.

Just got to make a mental note now, to clear a load of my sons cartoons from the DVD recorder before the 19th :D

Cheers,

Andy

October yes.

Sponsors, no... C4 were VERY strict that only expedition crew + wags only.

Which is a shame.

Your logo is there a few times though mate. the huge one on the truck can be seen number of times. :D

SW :D