Videos of the Week

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Hi Dan

I got excited about that price you gave. I'm not well up on cams but have fancied one for a while. On looking at the spec I have discovered that this cheaper camera is the lesser version of the one that everyone is raving about. (approx £265) Probably not an issue but a couple of reviews showed dissappointment....probably because they thought they were getting the other one.

Dave

• 1 month later...
...I did say 960p in my earlier post (as opposed to 1080p HD Hero) so unless you absolutely have to shoot in 1080p (and have suitable processing power) then I reckon it's a bargain.
Hi Dan - Have been watching the widening range of GoPro's with interest. Also noticed the recently announced LCD display - which looks like a really useful addition.

So was wondering whether you had bitten the bullet and bought the 960p ?

By the way, thanks to Colin (weesplat), I finally got down to Membury at the weekend to (finally) test out my Revo.

It turned out I wasn't as rusty as I feared, and ended up groundhandling with a motor on my back. So I am getting closer... :D

Andy

• 3 weeks later...