5th November Fireworks and Fly-in / beer / party night.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys - anything for a fire is great but it is a livestock field so nothing with nails, metal, plastics etc as Simon said please. There will be a flock of sheep in there on the night but they will bugger off around the corner as there is loads of room for them to get away from you all. The fire will be at the top of the combes and easy to reach in cars (close the gate after you though please), - just be careful of the sheer drop on the left so best to follow the hedge line around to it! :D

if it were a cold night? Would it be sensible to give a sheep a cuddle :shock:

they are warm blooded and furry after all.

Or would people there, think of you in a more strange light, than the general public, currently consider people who strap engines on their back and run with large kites for leisure purposes.

Just as strange if not more understanderable, yet full of common sensi

and I haven't even been drinking

:dive:

Are we going to see you there Si?

Also, if someone is coming from a long way, I have a) a big ARMY tent with a heater for someone and b) a bed in the house for someone else.

We are up to about 10 people now.

SW :D

if it were a cold night? Would it be sensible to give a sheep a cuddle :shock:

they are warm blooded and furry after all.

Or would people there, think of you in a more strange light, than the general public, currently consider people who strap engines on their back and run with large kites for leisure purposes.

Just as strange if not more understanderable, yet full of common sensi

and I haven't even been drinking

:dive:

Would not make much differance as we already think you are strange Si :D

Not going to be able to make this one chaps, hope the weather is kind to you, have fun and safe flying :D

Dave

All,

The numbers for this are starting to look quite good now, we have enough people to get a decent chunk of exploding stuff!

If you have any hunks of wood laying around at home lke, roof struts, loft boards, doors, kitchen worktops and so on. Please bring them with you :lol::lol:

SW :D

Hi Si

I will definately come along. whether I drive there and back, or get permission from the war office for an all night pink ticket is yet to be negotiated.

I will start cleaning the kitchen work surfaces.

Look forward to seeing you all

Simon

dont clean them bring them for the fire :D