5th November Fireworks and Fly-in / beer / party night.

All,

The plans are thin at best at the moment... but I recon...

I can arrange a site for us to use for a 5th of November fly-in followed by fireworks / beer and then camping.

If everyone attending were to chip in a tenner or so (let me work it out) I think we could arrange an awesome display!

Feedback?

SW :D

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair doos.

The closest weekend it is then. :D

As an idea, it seems to be getting the thumbs up.

Maybe we will be able to test out the amazing BBQ pete is building for the France trip :D or have it near a pub. :D

All,

I can arrange a site for us to use for a 5th of November fly-in followed by fireworks / beer and then camping.

If everyone attending were to chip in a tenner or so (let me work it out) I think we could arrange an awesome display!

Feedback?

It was like a firework display inside my tent at the last fly in !!

For those that don't know. I went to my bed early, like I always do at flying events, and those late night heavy drinkers did a military style raid on me inside my tent. There were flashes and bangs and my tent filled with smoke. If that wasn't bad enough the next morning I was in the portaloo sitting down and the same thing happened in there. Its ok Colin, I will get you back for picking on a little guy like me, you bully.

Whitters. :wingover:

All,

Feedback?

It was like a firework display inside my tent at the last fly in !!

For those that don't know. I went to my bed early, like I always do at flying events, and those late night heavy drinkers did a military style raid on me inside my tent. There were flashes and bangs and my tent filled with smoke. If that wasn't bad enough the next morning I was in the portaloo sitting down and the same thing happened in there. Its ok Colin, I will get you back for picking on a little guy like me, you bully.

Whitters. :wingover:

May I suggest not dropping an acid tab before bedtime? :D

Dave.

• 1 month later...

All,

Sally Ann, called me yesterday to say that we can use the coombs (a perfect place for fireworks, fire, camping and flying!) on Saturday the 7th of November.

So...

The plan is, I have put a new item in the shop for £10. called something (PMC fireworks night) 100% of the cash we get will be used to buy fireworks with. I will donate a few extra quid to ensure a half decent display.

http://www.paramotorclub.org/catalog/pr ... cts_id/151

If you want to come to the party, go to the shop, buy a ticket, print off the recipt (I will have a list of names of course) and turn up on the 7th.

Are there likely to be people wanting to camp over?

There will be.

Camping (Only 3 so far)

A big fire.

Loads of fireworks

Bring beer with you

I can sort music but not live.

The tenner is for fireworks. the more people we have the better the display.

I am going to bung a lump in to make sure its half decent.

Hi Simon - I have just bought a ticket to support the cause, BUT unfortunately will not be able to make it for family reasons. :(

Sad to say, that will be the second flyin I will have missed - but please be sure to get plenty of video footage this time e.g. flying, fireworks, alpacas etc. :lol:

Andy

Would you like a £10 rocket or an automatic £10 box?

TO CONFIRM, THIS IS NOT AT COMMON LEYS FARM, IT IS AT ASHBURY. (SN6 8NG will get you close. Map to follow.

THANKS!