PMC France Paramotor Holiday 2010.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That picture scares me! JC and litlle and large Darth Vader (*&^£$%^*&^

Its wrongness

But the france trip sounds great, count me in, I also have a friend stupid enough to volounteer as ground crew (I did tell some lies though, if anyone asks about dancing girls and free champagne then just nod p[olitely and walk away)

Dan

That's 23 then.

Two x 15 seat mini buses, 17.5t, and maybe another large van.

Its the seats in the mini buses which will limit the number of people to 30 on this trip.

So if you one of the ones sat at home uming and ahhing... dont wait too long.

SW :D

Well I can't even fly yet & I'm interested!

I have every intention (&, finally, the money) to learn in Oct, when I get back from working overseas. I started to look into paramotoring years ago and have not managed to shake off the feeling that it would be an awesome thing to do.

The main thing that interests me is the social side of things and also it seems like a great opportunity to build up some serious air time & learn a lot from more experienced pilots. IMHO the race aspect would probably detract from that so the fact this seems to be leaning towards a chilled holiday type thing appeals.

Well I can't even fly yet & I'm interested!

I have every intention (&, finally, the money) to learn in Oct, when I get back from working overseas. I started to look into paramotoring years ago and have not managed to shake off the feeling that it would be an awesome thing to do.

The main thing that interests me is the social side of things and also it seems like a great opportunity to build up some serious air time & learn a lot from more experienced pilots. IMHO the race aspect would probably detract from that so the fact this seems to be leaning towards a chilled holiday type thing appeals.

Simon,

Please count me in :-)

Is it fair to assume the date is April onwards?

Cheers

Paul

As Bizzare as it is, I was going to suggest April the 1st as our UK departure date. (April fools day, of course) :D

All,

Just to keep you up to date...

We are building a little site for Paramotor Holidays, as soon as this is live (a hope a few weeks) you will be able to buy your ticket for the current France 2010 trip.

As soon as the first person has paid for his / her ticket, I will plan a route and do a road reccy over in France.

I could do with someone who can speek French coming with me. (I expect it will take about 5 days or so)

Anyone...??

All,

Just to keep you up to date...

We are building a little site for Paramotor Holidays, as soon as this is live (a hope a few weeks) you will be able to buy your ticket for the current France 2010 trip.

As soon as the first person has paid for his / her ticket, I will plan a route and do a road reccy over in France.

I could do with someone who can speek French coming with me. (I expect it will take about 5 days or so)

Anyone...??

Av a vou un cupa .

any good :?:

All,

Pete and I have started to put the trip together and it's already looking like it's going to be one to remember!

We plan to move by road (on the 1st of April) to Airvault (France) We plan to stay here for one / two nights and fly to....

Dune De Pilat (130 miles, by air) where we will be staying for one or two nights. (depending on fun being had)

Then a move to Saint-Andre-les-Alpes. This leg is (361 miles, by air so clearly we need a stop over on the way. which I will arrange during the road reccy.)

Saint-Andre is an amazing location and well suited for 30+ PPG pilots to camp and fly (a hotel with a big garden to land in, owned by a friend). From there we can take off.... fly near the lake.... over the sect at Mandarom.... down the gorge du verdon and back.

In a nut shell this outlines the trip down and across France. I am sure someone with the know how will link Google Earth pics and such to this thread. :-)

This holiday is going to take us to and past some of the best that France has to offer for a Paramotor.