cheshire flyers...

macey2kk

i remember reading a post about you guys flying around beeston castle???

is there any t/o sites local that a few of us stoke lads could visit? we are looking to try fresh pastures, our filed in stoke is great --- but a change is welcome!--- vice versa.. stoke is open to you guys when ur ready!

Hi Guys,

I think I mostly just wanted to try the new emoticons.

:tripup:

That was me for the first two forward launch tries at a new field near Ashcroft Airfield South of Winsford.

:wingover:

This was me when I finally tried a Reverse, which I have never succeeded in before. Gave it a few practice goes with the motor off and it was doing well. So I just switched the motor on. Did it again eh Voila' airborne!

I have chatted to the farmer and he is willing for a few of us to have a go at £5 per head per day which sounded OK to me. It is currently used by microlights so has a long southerly 'grass strip runway' but the main field is plenty wide enough now that the grass has just been cut.

I think this will be a great site if we don't p*** off the neighbours. PM me if you're interested and I will try to get together a small group on the next flyable day.

One more for luck.

:coptor::coptor::coptor::coptor:

Hey look formation flying!

hi guys,

the stoke field is south stoke -- barlaston, meds has visited it and i think he found it ok... its right by trentham gardens and its a fiver if you fly to the very nice farmer.

flew tonight but got rained on!!!!!

we'd love a go at your place... theres a regular 3 of us with another 2 that fly but not as often due to work etc..

let us know if we can visit..

:acro::acro::acro:

yipeeeeeeeeeee

• 1 month later...

yeh, likewise matt,

our field awaits you!!.

if you pm me your number il add you to my flying group and text you when we fly, if you can make it - great, if not , dont worry.

next time il try to get up at the same time as the rest of you, rather than 4 hours later!!!

see you soon bud