Flag pole Today. (08 08 09)

All

The flag pole is looking good for today. I have a few students, and am expecting a visit from a half decent XC flight from Devon!

Pete B, and both the Colins will be there as well.

SW :D

So, we managed to turn the flag pole into a small car park today!

I counted 13 cars at one point.

Sorry to the guys who were after first flights.... It WILL happen, I just want to be sure that you have a good one! !! !! !!

Another great day had by all at the flag pole!

SW :D

Hi,

I'm dead jealous asI was hoping to get toLambourn today. Unfortunately a list of jobs as long as my arm was presented to me by the senior ops officer and I couldn't make it. :evil: Better luck next time & I'm looking forward to meeting all another time!

Tj

sounds like people were having fun all round, Mark (Morgy) and I completed a 35 mile triangle from Guildford up to the M25, round to Box Hill and then West back into Guildford (Barry's Field)

Conditions were probably the most thermic I have experienced and as I was tailing Mark I could see his collapses knowing I was next. The flight was amazing though and very exciting with plenty of bumps along the way. We took 2 hours and think we got through 6l of fuel each (Bailey 174 & 200)

Off to Annecy on Friday for some Big Air (Simon the Mt Blanc Challenge is still on)

Simon,

I am hoping to get my first flight from the flagpole soon. Winds look a little high this weekend but I am off work all of next week, so fingers crossed. Not sure where the Flagpole is though, is it the grid in the sticky at the top of the page?

Thanks

Peter