Its the 2nd PMC Fly-in of the summer!

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am of course up for this,

I was thinking of asking one of the other regional clubs to host the next one to be honest... (variety is the spice of life as they say....)

Cornwall maybe? or Up tut Norf a little.

BUT, If the feeling is to use the same place, then I will make the call and ask if its OK.

SW :D

How about somewhere a little bit prettier than the A40/M40 junction.

Commonlys farm is nice and the jacuzzi was great! but the local flying was far from awe inspiring.

How about somewhere on the welsh border. Say about halfway up.

As a youth I walked offa's dyke with a few mates. now that is something I would like to see again from a different prospective.

Dirt cheep out of season camping and B&B. Or youth hostels if you want to really slum it/ meet some students/foreigners/weirdos. Cheep beer in welcoming pubs and quite possibly some fantastic flying to be had.

Just a thought :D

Colin B

PS I'm not welsh. just like the place

I used to hang glide in wales many years ago and would love to go back. Rhossili beach is amazing. you just have to whatch out for the tornado's flying toward the bombing range :shock:

Also cornwall is a great place too plus if its crappy weather then there is always surfing etc

:coptor:

• 1 month later...

When we get back from France I will sort out a fly in.

I am away again in May for the first 2 weeks, so it will be end of April or 3rd week in May.

SW :D