Largest UK Paramotor forum.

All,

We now have 1217 members! that's an amazing result in the time that the site has been live. We continue to grow at a rate of 2-3 members every day!

Thanks to every one of you for making this site the largest and most active and fastest growing Paramotor forum / club / website in the UK. (stats from Alexa)

We have the site, we have the members, we have the flying sites, now all we need is some decent flipping weather!!!

Thanks again to all of you for supporting this club.

SW :D

It is great to look back at what the PMC has done in it's few years for sure. :D

Non of it would have happened if it were not for you guys and girls helping though!

The show of support and endless nice PM's make me smile every morning when I log in. I realise 'every day' how lucky I am to be able to do what I love to do and put a roof over our heads at the same time.

This year (end of summer) We will run our first Paramotor Club Holiday overseas. And the next expedition idea (after Aus 2010) will involve many many more of you if your interested. ( in fact, as many of you as want to get involved! more on that after Aus 2010 )

I intend to continue to put all of my effort into this club to make it better, bigger, and more active over the coming years, and always welcome ideas from the members to make that happen.

SW :D

Congratulations Simon, that is great news.

While you are being modest I think it is worth saying that if it wasn't for the foresight and the passion of people like yourself then these types of forum would not exist. I have not been a member that long but in the short space of time everyone has been so friendly and I have learnt so much. This forum can only benefit the sport further so keep up the good work!!