3 week droght is over

Well it was ok for an hour this afternoon so we made use of it. Didn''t go far cos windy aloft and bit bumpy for foot drags but grabbed a few wingovers to keep the lines tight and enjoyed the view I've missed so much. My hill wing's too slow for much else so eager for a fast one. Waved goodbye to my 1976 Kawasaki KZ 1000 today so that will buy the lions share of me new wing. Mate looked good on it and his money feeels great in my pocket! :o)

Well it was ok for an hour this afternoon so we made use of it. Didn''t go far cos windy aloft and bit bumpy for foot drags but grabbed a few wingovers to keep the lines tight and enjoyed the view I've missed so much. My hill wing's too slow for much else so eager for a fast one. Waved goodbye to my 1976 Kawasaki KZ 1000 today so that will buy the lions share of me new wing. Mate looked good on it and his money feeels great in my pocket! :o)

Hello Dave,

So which Reflex wing is it going to be then? a synthesis or a fusion perhaps or have you another in mind, Alan.

Not finalised my decision yet Alan. My club coach has a 31 Synth and we reckon it might be good if we all had different wings so we can swap over. Like to sample the Nucleon before I jump. Afterall, Michel did rather well at the Nats on one I believe. 26 Fusion would satisfy a lust I reckon, but dont need to be heavier as I'm 5 kg over. It'll have to be the right one and quality and performance will be as carefully vetted as the rest of my flying equipment was before I bought. You know us farmers need to check it out before us parts with ower cash cuz us is tat ! :roll:

To be honest Dave when we spoke i forgot about the nucleon which has got some great features on it like offset the torque from your paramotor adjuster and bearings on your break lines.

the only reason i did not pick this one was i wanted one wing to do both so hopefully the fusion will i know Simon had said he was hoping to get some feedback off some paragliding pilots on the fusion but if i just wanted a paramotoring wing i would have kept the synthesis. Alan.