You have got to laugh!

Very funny especially the liver one, anyway Simon forget the pending tv program there is now something far more prestigious yes its a scoop unless someone else has seen this because you have now made it to the big screen.

Yes Simon, we went to see the new harry Potter film and you appeared n a trailer before the film started so next time i order something from the shop just pop a signed picture in with the goods just in case your tv/film career takes off pardon the pun cheers Alan

• 2 years later...

Here is something else to laugh about on those wet and windy days....

When I go to NZ in the winter (our winter) there is a radio station called the Rock its always on in the Van

and every week they have a slot called ( wind up your wife ) its epic and has even been taken off the air before now because of all the trouble it can/does cause......there is a huge list of them that you can listen to on their web site some of them will make you cringe....here is one from earlier this year that had me pull over in a layby crying with laughter :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

http://www.therock.net.nz/Wind-Up-Your- ... fault.aspx