Parmania Demo day.

All,

The next planned date for the Paramania Demo day at Lambourn is the 14th and 15th of August.

If your around, it will be a great social even if we don't get to fly.

For anyone who wants to test fly a Fusion, this is the weekend to do it.

SW :D

No, no need to book :D

Just a nod here will do the trick. (if to many want to come then I will use a tempory larger site) so please do let me know if your coming.

• 4 weeks later...
Simon, is Deano still coming ?

Yes he is!

So all, even if its not flyable I recon we can make a decent social out of it!

I hope he has got the 20 mtr fusion with him!

Where abouts is the Lambourne site? apart from near Lambourne %%$^%&

today looking busy and saturday may also be a busy day, lots to do as ever!! but I am going to try to get down. I have a demo Airflex so would love to look at the fusion side by side with it to see how similar/different it is.

What time is it all happening?

Dan

It may be a little last min, but I hope to be able to use the ridgeway field for the weekend. 117 acres 'I stand corrected' of lush flatness.

Standby for details.

OK all,

We will be on the Rideway field for the weekend.

Drive along the B4000 between Ashbury and Lambourn. Close to Ashbury at the top of the hill is the ridgeway (still on the B4000)

When your there, keep an eye out for some 'Tac' signs. (The same as used by the ARMY, the white discs with black arrows on) they will guide you to the parking / flying area.

Call 07983 428 453 if your lost. (or ask where the Rideway carpark is to find the signs.)

If its flyable, and you fly.. I will be asking (expecting :D ) a donation for some trees to be planted locally. ( I think £5 is the norm)

Over night in caravan, camper... see me tomorrow for advice on that.

Is that £5 from everyone who flys, or just non members? non Paramania test flyers?

Well,

I was going to ask for a fiver from anyone that flies. (its for the use of the field, but they are using the dosh to plant trees with.)

I need to raise about £50 in total if poss that's all.

For those interested...

Deano will have his kicking sticks with him tomorrow and will be giving a few demos of some low level stuff. (not something you will see at our place that often)

I also think that if you ask him nicely he may even give an intro lesson to a small group of keen pilots.

Mike, PLEASE PLEASE try the 29 Fusion mate! You will love it!! its such a slow take off and landing, I just know that as a PGer as well you will love it!