training help and advice

hi guys

just to let you guys know that the HAC paramotor section has picked up the batten for the east yorkshire division regards training and advice ect and that i have also booked my self on the next pmc instructors course with simon just to keep it all nice and legal

thanks

marko

Edited by Guest

I know Driffield well :D

You will know me as one of those annoying squddies from Leconfield driving around up there in small HGV's and Black Cars a few years back. :D

I think your best bet is to contact Paul haxby (Doncaster) which I know is a way but the closest I can reccomend.

WELCOME!!

SW :D

You will know me as one of those annoying squddies from Leconfield driving around up there in small HGV's and Black Cars a few years back. :D

I think your best bet is to contact Paul haxby (Doncaster) which I know is a way but the closest I can reccomend.

WELCOME!!

And what about the Paramotor pirates in Hull or do we have to dump you as well lol

Soz....

the only reason I can only reccomend Paul Haxby (and not you guys as well) is just that I have never spoken to or seen flying, one of your students.

Also, Paul has adopted the PCOM Sylibus for training so I know the course is a good one.

I don't mean that as harsh as it sounds when written, but I am sure you understand where I am comming from.

Get yourself on the next instructors course... ( the UK idea was a flop ) so I need to talk to the others about another one in France soon!.

WELCOME!!

And what about the Paramotor pirates in Hull or do we have to dump you as well lol

That ok Simon I do understand I have spoken to you on several occasions about the instructor’s course (Trev Drury Hull) but you haven’t told me when or where it is going to take place :lol:

I know I am sorry,

I did say it as a bit of a joke :D

Your name is on the top of the list for the next one I promiss.

I will hook up with the others Norman, Peirs and Paul and start arranging another one in France.

I will start a new thread about it when I have talked to them.