Wanted: Solo 210 exhaust

I've cracked me exhaust and I'm looking for either a standard or tuned exhaust for the Solo 210.

I'm not looking for anything brand new and without a scratch, but something that isn't cracked would be nice.

Reasonable price paid. I'm located in Devon, please include postage in the cost. Paypal, cheque or cash paid.

Thank you,

Paul Richardson.

01626 334389

p.richardson1@btinternet.com

Come on guys and gals, sell me an exhaust cos I can't fly without one!

I've cracked me exhaust and I'm looking for either a standard or tuned exhaust for the Solo 210.

I'm not looking for anything brand new and without a scratch, but something that isn't cracked would be nice.

Reasonable price paid. I'm located in Devon, please include postage in the cost. Paypal, cheque or cash paid.

Thank you,

Paul Richardson.

01626 334389

p.richardson1@btinternet.com

Come on guys and gals, sell me an exhaust cos I can't fly without one!

If you dont get any joy send it to me and Il weld it.

Pete b

Thanks for that Pete. Unfortunately half of the screw bracket on the exhaust (the bit that attaches to the engine) cracked off mid-flight, somewhere over Dartmoor. With all the vibration and clanging around the exhaust has multitude of fractures, so it's just not worth trying to repair, let alone machine a new connecting part to the engine.

Really appreciate the offer though. I'm a bit loathed to keep this old girl air worthy as it's getting expensive, but I'm still feeling the love.

Paul. :wink:

I think I still have a standard one down my shed. I'll check in a while.

Anyone got any ideas what it would be reasonable to ask in recompense?

If you personaly have no use for it and can afford to then postage costs and a very big thank you for helping a fellow pilot or

What ever he is willing to pay.

Pete b :D

• 2 weeks later...
Pete, I am picking up a solo 210 this weekend fitted with the standard exhaust. I am going to replace it with the tuned pipe form paramotoruk and so will be selling the standard one. Yours for £35 including postage?

Tim (07846 062533)

I dont need one, just trying to help you out :D

Pete b