Help required

Just of late something really strange has been occurring at our club a certain CFI of ours who is always wrong and i mean wrong, very wrong in fact he could not be more wrong if he was perched at the top of a 500ft wrong tree and fell and hit every wrong branch on the way down that would put into perspective of how wrong he is, has started to be right.

You can imagine how smug he now is and when i say smug he's very smug, so smug i am now planning on punishing him i thought of holding his head in the propeller but decided that with all the advancement on forensic technology and crime scene detection and the fact that 8 pints of blood would be soaked into my clothing and skin, I may be rumbled.

Maybe i could slow his paramotor down but its an HE 120 and if it goes any slower he would not take off so i put it to the forum how can i restore normality at our once peaceful and tranquil club (and my sanity)

All replies to Broad moor club care of Alan.

Just of late something really strange has been occurring at our club a certain CFI of ours who is always wrong and i mean wrong, very wrong in fact he could not be more wrong if he was perched at the top of a 500ft wrong tree and fell and hit every wrong branch on the way down that would put into perspective of how wrong he is, has started to be right.

You can imagine how smug he now is and when i say smug he's very smug, so smug i am now planning on punishing him i thought of holding his head in the propeller but decided that with all the advancement on forensic technology and crime scene detection and the fact that 8 pints of blood would be soaked into my clothing and skin, I may be rumbled.

Maybe i could slow his paramotor down but its an HE 120 and if it goes any slower he would not take off so i put it to the forum how can i restore normality at our once peaceful and tranquil club (and my sanity)

Tie a knot in his speed bar lines next time he takes off :D

It fu**ked me up big time :lol:

Pete b

Tie a knot in his speed bar lines next time he takes off :D

It fu**ked me up big time :lol:

Pete b

Pete B used to be a friend on FACEBOOK but guess what YOUR DUMPED :idea:

However this guy sorry dude who posted this is always wrong about lets see the weather, trimmers on a Revolution 28, coffee being a drink only drunk by Americans, never texting cos we are not teenagers shall I go on, oh and yes every one at the club hates him (not me I love him infact if I ever turn gay your on my list xx)

(not me I love him infact if I ever turn gay your on my list xx)

What about me :D

Pete lovable b

Oh no a couple of benders this brings a whole new meaning to the terms: Ground handling , Are you getting up today oh bother what about re-pack whats that all about and i bet Pete bs Makro has got more thrust than Trevors HE (hardley ever) 120 which if measured like that would have lag ha ha.

Pete lovable b

Oh no a couple of benders this brings a whole new meaning to the terms: Ground handling , Are you getting up today oh bother what about re-pack whats that all about and i bet Pete bs Makro has got more thrust than Trevors HE (hardley ever) 120 which if measured like that would have lag ha ha.

I take it you mean Macro or is it shopping you are after, spelling not your thing Dude or should that be Guy's or maybe Chaps which is the American one? not Guy's or Chaps maybe it DUDE

Pete lovable b

I take it you mean Macro or is it shopping you are after, spelling not your thing Dude or should that be Guy's or maybe Chaps which is the American one? not Guy's or Chaps maybe its DUDE and his is in bits lol sorry Pete B

Pete lovable b

Oh no a couple of benders this brings a whole new meaning to the terms: Ground handling , Are you getting up today oh bother what about re-pack whats that all about and i bet Pete bs Makro has got more thrust than Trevors HE (hardly ever) 120 which if measured like that would have lag ha ha.

I take it you mean Macro or is it shopping you are after, spelling not your thing Dude or should that be Guy's or maybe Chaps which is the American one? not Guy's or Chaps maybe its DUDE and his is in bits lol sorry Pete B

Look you old fart your even repeating your posts ha ha now eat the rest of your spaghetti hoops and don't dribble any of it down your Hull FC shirt, there's a good boy and stop being right it does not suit you.

Ho no

I know i joined paramotor club which has 3 parajet macro's which have load of thrust from behind (but i din't think it was that behind ) I'll have to keep you two in sight at all times from now

see you soon up front soon :wink:

I think it is fair to say that we have all lost the plot compared to the 'norm'

But it looks as though the yorkshire lot have been eating funny pies over the last few days (adding even more to lost plot pot)

SW :D