Royal Geographic 08th September.

All,

As you know, in January this year I set out on the world's first (and largely untested) road legal flying car expedition from London to Timbuktu in Mali - a slightly hair-raising adventure of over 9,000 km including a flight over the Straits of Gibraltar and crossing the Empty Quarter of the Sahara Desert.

On Tuesday evening 8th September at The Royal Geographical Society the expedition team will host a drinks reception, present the Skycar and deliver an illustrated talk using photographs and video footage of our escapades.

The event will conclude with an exciting auction with funds being raised for the African charity Alive and Kicking. Tickets (£15) will be allocated on a strictly first come first served basis.

I do hope that you will be able to join us and please pass this on to anyone you think might enjoy it.

If you are interested PM me and if we get enough people, we will arrange a minibus or two.

SW :D