Parajet Volution £ Revo 28 For Sale

Nygel

Why are you selling Nygel?

Regards.

Togsie

No one reason, a combination of many things really, but basically I am just not getting on with it and not making any progress. I know I will regret giving it up for the rest of my life but on the other hand I also know that if I carry on I will end up doing some seriuos damage to my kit, myself, or both - none of which I can afford :cry:

Nygel

Why are you selling Nygel?

Regards.

Togsie

No one reason, a combination of many things really, but basically I am just not getting on with it and not making any progress. I know I will regret giving it up for the rest of my life but on the other hand I also know that if I carry on I will end up doing some seriuos damage to my kit, myself, or both - none of which I can afford :cry:

Nygel

Hi Nygel,

Have you tried a wing that is easier/slower to launch? You are not the first 'newbie' I know who sold their Revo + motor as they couldn't make enough progress. The Revo is a good wing, but not as forgiving as a slower wing when you are learning to fly? I'm sure I/we can find/lend you a slower one, if you want another go.

If you must sell, please can you tell me the vintage of the Parajet? I do know someone who is interested, but it must have the Mallossi barrel and head like mine.... 6 years old and no engine trouble.

Cheers

Paul

Dont know you Nygel but I'm sorry to hear you might quit. I rode 15 bikes years ago and am glad I took up flying. 100 hours looking down at highways and traffic and glad not to be down there. Cost ? Well bikes are dearer to run. Back tyre's 140 quid and lucky to squeeze 2000 miles out of it. We had plenty of funerals round here too. Worst I've seen here is a broken finger from PPG.

What ever you decide Nygel, be carefull but enjoy.

Dave

Hi Nygel,

If you must sell, please can you tell me the vintage of the Parajet? I do know someone who is interested, but it must have the Mallossi barrel and head like mine.... 6 years old and no engine trouble.

Cheers

Paul

Hi Paul

I have no idea what barrel it has got in it but it is less than 2 years old and has never had any engine trouble.

Nygel

WHATS GOIN ON everybodys quitin :( I just carnt imagine a life without flying ......its what I LIVE FOR..... :D

Have you ever just burst out laughing at 3,000ft just unable to get your head around what your doing and are able to do :?: its unbeliveable

the places and sights that our little machines are able to give us we are so so so lucky .......(mines a PAP) ,,,

My God I sound Like a Preacher..Mind you Ive been to Heaven and got Back it took (1hr 20 mins) for those that are interested :shock: