Latest Pics.

flyingdoc

Yep,

I know its wimpy but I struggle like hell to get up off the floor so once everything is set up I just pop the motor onto the steps and slide it on. Dead easy. B&Q £24. Love it.

Take the motor off the normal way though as I wouldn't want it falling off the step.

You caught me out!

:):):)

FlyingDoc

Hi Simon,

Andy Walkden from FlySchool.co.uk and SkywalkParamotors organised it for me when I bought the wing. I think he said it went to somewhere in the Isle of Wight, sorry I don't know for sure. I do love the effect though. Looks good in the air.

Also lets the tax man accept it as an advertising cost!

:D:D:D

FlyingDoc

Hi Doc,

On which days will you be at the nationals? We could meet there and put faces to names. I might go down on either saturday or sunday to cheer on my flying buddy who is competing. He has been trying to persuade me to sign up to compete too, but taking the time off work at such short notice is going to be difficult. Will you be flying there?

cheers,

Nirmal

What does a "Foreign Looking Bloke" look like?

Dave

It was supposed to mean someone of non-european/ western origin. I am the 'asian' bloke. Foreign looking is perhaps not the right term, considering todays society. I haven't seen or met anyone yet, from a so called ethnic minority group paramotoring hence the phrase.

Pete; I am sure I will give you stiff competition for the ugly title :lol:

Do you have to register for the competition on friday to fly? Would day visitors be permitted to fly outside the competition just for pleasure? Looking at the forecast, only early sunday, monday and tuesday look promising.

Nirmal

Hi Nirmal and any others interested, I hadn't planned on going to the Nats but a window of opportunity has opened so I will be going down on Sunday. I will pack the kit in the boot just in case.

Happy to meet up with any Cheshire flyers too. I will be in a slightly tired looking Silver Toyota Previa.( I am not sure which is the most tired looking , me or the car.)

See you there if poss.

FlyingDoc :D:D:D

I'm hoping to be there on Sunday circumstances permitting.

I'll be in a white VT LT van. I'll bring the bits of my Rad arrow with me to do some work on.

I would like to know if pleasure flying outside of the comps is permitted as well.

Cheers

Yes,

I am 90% sure that they do open 'free flying' windows at the Comps, as long as you can show 3rd party insurance from On-risk or similar.

SW :D